Friday, November 11, 2005

Experiences

I've been experiencing a lot of stuff, so I wanted to write about it and share pictures and stuff like that.

Stuff I'll most likely be talking about:

  • my job -- I'm the Pastoral Intern at a pretty dang awesome church.
  • my dog -- Lola is a 5 months old black lab mix who is extremely cute. I just got her in August so we've been having a good time together. She has her own blog here.
  • my boyfriend -- One of those people who feels so good to have in your life it's hard to put into words.
  • music -- I love to listen to music, go to shows, and talk all about it. You can see what I'm listening to here.
  • my family -- My parents are crazy and wonderful. I have an older brother who is married to my awesome sister-in-law and just had a baby in July. My nephew is the CUTEST. I miss him very much. I also have a younger brother who is also in seminary.
  • my knitting/crafty projects - I like this stuff, it's just been hard to keep up with along with my internship and puppy trying to eat my knitting and all of that. You can see some of the stuff I've made here.

And here's a picture to get this first entry started... Check out this very happy, sandy dog! I think she's extra chubby from all the sand she ate! (Really though, something about the angle of this picture makes her look really fat. She's really not. She's just a small little dog who likes to dig in the sand.)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She certainly belongs in this "beach bum wanabee" family

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

casey...you rule. that is a lot of sites to handle :) nice job. i will bookmark this for sure.

c

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home