Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas time -- say what?

So, it's been a while since I've written anything other than posting my sermons. I'm sure some of you are wondering what I've been doing with my time; especially in this Christmas/holiday season. Well, I've been working; playing with my doggy; hanging out with my boyfriend; and trying to keep my knees warm as 2/3 of the jeans I own have holes in their knees...and if you know me, you know I love my jeans so I wear them every chance I get. So, basically, what I really want for Christmas are some rockin' new jeans. :)

Today, after a full day of work, I drove over to a friend's house where we made some delicious Christmas cookies! Let me tell you, they are AMAZING! Here are some pictures...

Classic Sugar Cookies



No-bake Magic



Jam Thumbprints



Chocolate-Mallow Mmmmm



Chocolate Stars


Too bad you can't do a Willy Wonka and just grab the cookie from the webpage, eh?

Well, Lola is being extra needy of my attention right now, trying to chew on my digital camera, so I need to go. I hope all of you are enjoying this DELICIOUS season!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely want to eat some! I'm very impressed...I'm a one item baking woman. I get one good thing and stick with it. Good job, Casey!
Lin- your MOM

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definetly want to taste those cookies! good job, Casey! I'm only a one item baker - find something good and bake tons of it - but you have learned the art of variety!
Lin, your MOM

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy...those cookies certainly look delicious...Nice blog you have here..keep writing. Drop by my blog sometime.
http://www.carelessangel.blogspot.com

merry christmas!!

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

casey,

those thumbprints look yummy! wish i could get some.

caleb

2:28 PM  
Blogger Nancy White said...

YUM! I want cookies! Actually your mom just sent me some really good homemade biscotti...I just had one with tea...soooo delicious!
Tomorrow Mandy and Aaron fly in...yay!
Please check out my blogspot, too!
Your loving auntie

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home